Terms and Conditions
1.This web store (“Web Store”) is owned by and/or operated by or on behalf of Lavenham Leisure Limited (“Lavenham/we/us”). If you have any questions regarding the Web Store or these terms and conditions, or in the unlikely event that you have any complaints about any products or services purchased by you from this Web Store, you can contact us at:
Lavenham Leisure Ltd,
24-25 Churchfield Road,
+44 (0) 1787 379535
VAT number: 666090914
Registered in England
Registered No: 3171370
1. These terms and conditions, together with any other policies referred to in these terms and conditions (including any policies or documents to which a link is provided from these terms and conditions) (together “Terms”) apply to all orders submitted by you for products made available by us for purchase over the Web Store. Please read these Terms carefully.
Please note that these Terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For more information on your statutory rights, contact your local Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau.
2. Please save or print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
3. Acceptance of Orders
1. You agree that your order is an offer to purchase the products listed in your order (“Products”) on these Terms. All orders submitted by you are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason without liability to you.
2. After submitting an order to us, we will send you an order acknowledgement email with your order number and details of the Products you have ordered. Please note that this email is an acknowledgement that we have received your order and is not an acceptance of your order. Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract of sale between us and you will not take place unless and until the Products have been despatched to you.
3. In the event prolonged inactivity causes your connection to our Web Store to fail, your selection of goods may be lost. In such case, you will be required to re-enter your selection.
4. Before you submit your order, you will be given the opportunity to review your selection, check the total price of your order and correct any input errors. All information on our Web Store is an invitation to treat only and is not an offer or unilateral contract. Your order represents an offer by you to purchase the products.
5. If products are shown on our Web Store but are not available or are incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described, we shall not be obliged to sell you such products.
6. You will only be charged for products which have been despatched to you (together with the relevant delivery charges and any card processing charges).
7. Although we have made all reasonable efforts to correctly display product colours on the Web Store, we cannot guarantee that these will be accurately represented.
1. All prices on this website are stated in British pounds sterling. They include any VAT payable and include delivery charges.
2. We endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the Web Store is correct. Occasionally, however, an error may occur and Products may be mispriced. If a Product's correct price is lower than the price stated on the Web Store, we will charge the lower amount and send you the Product. If a Product's correct price is higher than the price stated on the Web Store, we will, at our discretion, contact you and ask you whether you wish to proceed with the order at the correct price or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We will not be obliged to supply Products at an incorrect price.
3. Lavenham may vary the prices listed on this website at any time and without any notice.
5. Payment Terms
1. The total cost of your order will be the purchase price for the Products, including delivery charges.
2. More information about the payment methods that we accept, and details of when an order will be charged to your account can be found in our Shopping information.
3. Please note that we accept payment in British pounds sterling only.
4. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
1. Where we elect, or are required by applicable law, to issue or make available an invoice, we reserve the right to issue or make available electronic invoices and you agree to such form of invoicing.
7. Delivery, title and risk
1. Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have given on your order form. We cannot be held responsible if that delivery address is incorrect or incomplete. Please note that we do not deliver to PO boxes. Please note that there are restrictions on the locations to which we deliver products purchased from our Web Store. Details of the locations to which we deliver are available from us on request.
2. Title in the Products will pass to you on the latter of:-
3. the date on which we receive payment in full for such Products; and
4. the date of delivery of such Products to your nominated address.
5. Once a Product has been received by you, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the Product shall pass to you.
6. We shall be entitled to (a) deliver the Products in instalments and each instalment shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract and (b) supply only part of an order.
8. Cancellation and returns
1. Should you wish to cancel or return any Products, you may only do so in accordance with our Cancellation & Returns Policy. This Cancellation & Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For more information on your statutory rights, contact your local Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau.
UK Customers Returns Policy
You can return items within 28 days of receipt for a refund of that item or to exchange it to a different size or colour of the same item. To return items use Royal Mail Recorded Delivery and make sure you get a proof of posting, the goods are the customer’s responsibility until they reach the Lavenham warehouse.
The customer is responsible for the payment of returns, unless you have received a faulty item or incorrect item then send to Lavenham using Royal Mail Recorded Delivery and please enclose a copy of your receipt of postage in your parcel and Lavenham will refund the cost of postage on to the card that was used to make the original purchase.
All returns to be sent to;
Lavenham Leisure Limited
24-25 Churchfield Road
International Returns Policy
You can return items within 28 days of receipt, but please contact Customer Services regarding your return. email@example.com
9. Intellectual Property
1. The "Lavenham" trade mark as well as all trade marks, whether they are figurative or not, and all other marks, trade names, service marks, brand names, business names, illustrations, images, logos, registered or unregistered designs, copyrights and patents (“Intellectual Property”), which appear on our Products, Web Store, accessories or packaging, whether registered or not, are and remain the exclusive property of Lavenham. Any reproduction, whether complete or partial, modification or use of the Intellectual Property, for whatever reason and in whatever medium, without our written, express and prior agreement, is strictly prohibited, as is any combination or use in conjunction with any other mark, symbol, logo and more generally any distinctive sign intended to form a composite logo.
10. Exclusion of Warranties
1. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, LAVENHAM DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER TERMS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES IN RELATION TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE OR ARISING FROM ANY PREVIOUS COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE.
11. Limitations of liability
1. Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence, (ii) fraudulent misrepresentation, or (iii) any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
2. Subject to Section 11.1 above, we will not be liable, whether in contract, in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Terms for any:
3. economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
4. loss of goodwill or reputation; or
5. special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by you arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
This Section 11 does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For more information on your statutory rights, contact your local Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau.
12. Data Protection
1. If you wish to purchase Products on the Web Store you must provide us with the information required by us. By entering information on the Web Store you represent and warrant that (i) you are using your actual identity; and (ii) all information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete as at the time you provide us with that information.
2. By placing an order you agree and understand that we may store and process your personal data. Lavenham fully respects the privacy of individuals who access and use this Web Store.
13. Assignment, subcontracting etc
1. We reserve the right to transfer, assign, novate or sub-contract all or any of our rights and obligations under these Terms provided that your rights under these Terms are not affected. You may not assign, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our consent in writing.
14. Amendments to these Terms
1. We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time. You, and any contract of sale between us, will be subject to the version of these Terms in force at the time you order the Products or Services in question from us.
15. Events beyond our reasonable control
1. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to perform or comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause, which is beyond our reasonable control.
1. Each provision of these Terms shall be construed separately and independently of each other. If any provision is deemed invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable form and not affect the enforceability of any of the other provisions of these Terms.
17. Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and all transactions relating to this Web Store are governed by English law and you, and we, hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
1. Lavenham Gift Vouchers are only valid for a limited time only and must be used by the date shown on the voucher. The Gift Voucher will have a limited time of 1 year, the year will be from the date that the Gift Voucher was purchased.
2. Lavenham can’t be responsible for any deleted or stolen Gift Vouchers.
3. Lavenham recommends that the purchaser should ensure that the delivery email address is entered correctly, as we can’t take any responsibility if someone other than the recipient has used the voucher.
4. Lavenham recommends that the purchaser ensures that the recipient has received the email Gift Voucher and the recipient keeps the email safe.
5. Lavenham can’t take any responsibility if emails get caught in spam filters or capacity of the recipient’s mailbox as this is out of Lavenham’s control.
6. The Lavenham Gift Voucher can only be used on the Lavenham website https://www.lavenhamjackets.com/
7. Any refunds that will be made in the same way that the original payment was made; either by Debit/Credit Card.
8. Lavenham reserves the right to vary these term and conditions.
19. Special Offer/Discount Codes
The terms and conditions will be stated at the time of the special offer/discount code.